Thursday, July 14, 2005

2 weeks of a new zip code...

And so far, it's been crazy! Those of you who have read my other blog, know about my situation. Well, somehow my wife's address change also took effect for me on most (but not all) of my mail. Now I'm having to try and fix the mess that's been created and the zip code isn't making it any better. Here's why--I thought I would just create a "change-of-address" from the one my wife lives at currently back to my address. Sounds logical, right? Well, it's not according to my credit cards. Because the zip code has changed but it's not registered in their systems, they still show up as 37922. But the USPS website won't let me use that zip code and demands the 37934 one. Because that zip doesn't exist in the CC database, it rejects it! I'm done trying to figure it out and I'm going to have to try another way to get my mail back!

--
Anonymous comments are allowed, just keep them clean, o.k.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't even tried for my CC yet. I have been trying to change the zipcode with companies whenever I can. It's more a pain for ME to remember to have the zipcode changed. Could the USPS have a batch postcard made so that we could mail them out ourselves... something different than the standard C-O-A cards

Well, I am scared of one certain seasonal mailing: Christmas Cards!

July 14, 2005 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home