Thursday, September 01, 2005

Will Gas Prices Finally Slow People Down?

Like I said in my previous post, I cancelled all my plans for Labor Day Weekend. But I noticed that when gas is over $3/gallon, it has made a lot of people slow down their speeds on Kingston Pike and Parkside Drive. Now how long this will last, I don't know, but I am happy to see it, even if it is for a few days.

Update--Well with gas on Campbell Station starting at 3.29/gallon, it's apparently not enough for some folks to slow down, but I'll take whatever temporary progress is available.

--
Anonymous comments are allowed, just keep them clean, o.k. However, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I hope so. But the prices will come down.

September 02, 2005 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder how many SUVS are for sale this week?

September 02, 2005 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home