Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Merry Christmas AND Happy Holidays!

Since I will for the most part be unavailable until after the new year, I just thought I would leave y'all with my wishes for a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, a Great Kwanzaa, a Happy New Year and an awesome holiday season. I know that I will enjoy my time during the holidays and hope you do too.

--
Anonymous comments are allowed, just keep them clean, o.k. However, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays and stay safe!

I am trying to stay away from Turkey Creek Shopping as much as possible... now THERE are some irate drivers (and shoppers)

December 20, 2005 10:17 AM  
Blogger Trailady said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you too! Best wishes for a better 2006. :o)

December 25, 2005 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home