Friday, March 25, 2005

The 1st post of An Independent Voice....

Today, I start this blog for the citizens of Farragut to voice their opinions, events, comments, etc. about the town and it's leadership. This is not to be used as a forum to slander, demean, or otherwise dehumanize another person. Therefore, you may NOT post anonymously. If you are under 13, you should really have your parents look over what you would like to post and let them post it on your behalf. I personally believe that kids should be able to say what they want, but they're going to have to learn to take the consequences of those actions; which, as we all know, on the internet could be very devastating to a young person. That's why parent's need to be involved. I myself am a relatively new resident of the Town (if you call 2.5 years new), but I plan on being involved in it for as long as I am here. Anyway, welcome, one and all. If you would like to become an authorized editor to this blog, please send me an e-mail along with the basic 411, and I'll contact you. Or if you want me to post an event, e-mail it and I'll post it within a day or so.
--
There are anonymous comments allowed. But be prepared to have your comment edited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home